Book your delivery.
To book a delivery please ensure you download and fill out the 'Booking Request Form' and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Booking Reference Number and delivery window. Deliveries attempted without a valid booking reference number may be rejected.
Click here to download the Booking Request Form
The Consortium Clemenger Receiving Guidelines
- A Booking Reference Number is required for all deliveries to The Consortium Clemenger.
- Each inwards delivery must be accompanied by a manifest / delivery docket which clearly details whom the products belong to, product codes, product descriptions and quantities being delivered.
- Sender / suppliers details
- The TCC client name
- TCC client's purchase order number
- Suppliers product code
- TCC clients product code
- Product description
- Total quantity ordered
- Total quantity supplied
- All pallets must be of a reasonable strength and quality to carry the assigned load. Non-conforming pallets may not be unloaded from the delivery vehicle or the driver will be required to restack onto a suitable pallet at the suppliers cost.
- The Consortium Clemenger will only accept an authorised Pallet Transfer Advice (PTA). No pallets will be exchanged with delivery drivers on delivery.
- All goods are accepted subject to check / inspection.
- All delivery drivers MUST wear steel cap boots and high visibility vest / shirt.
Drivers not complying will not be unloaded.